Astute IT’s Aims to Maximising Security Strength
We want to assure the business of attaining maximum value from our wide range of cyber security and risk management services. We have 5 key aims we always look to achieve when we help other businesses in order to achieve cultural change and enhanced awareness, whilst mitigating risk through increased security coverage and controls.
- Build up a layer-by-layer strategy to validate the security of the business’s data and information.
- Assess and Evaluate your current-state against our Seven A’s operating model, standardising an agile approach.
- Reduce risk and enhance security coverage by aligning our expertise to industry recognised frameworks.
- Tailor our expertise and introduce better awareness and compliance mechanisms against business aims.
- Continually improve – accelerate, implement and continue assurance against security best practice.
How Astute IT can help
Astute IT’s security and risk management team consists of a C-Level suite of consultants across the areas of security, governance, risk and compliance. We provide the latest intelligence based on current industry insights and what we see in today’s digital age.
We have worked with some of the world’s biggest companies in order to tackle and mitigate threats that could compromise and damage an organisation’s systems, processes and people. In order to make our cyber security programs successful, we perform a range of different initiatives including maturity assessments and gap analysis, all of which can be used to drive security and risk management programs across the organisation. This is all done using Astute IT’s Seven A’s of Cyber Security.
What do I need to achieve a sustained cyber program?
In order to help achieve the ambition of improving your security and maintaining a risk management initiative, you just need to have the security team to help us to govern and accelerate the cyber security programme tailored to the needs of the business. The virtual Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) or virtual Information Security Officer (ISO) can then be fulfilled by one of our trusted advisers, overlooking and using industry recognised frameworks to initiate those needs against the seven A’s and in alignment with your choice of service.
The Astute IT Cyber Security Value Add
- Cyber security accelerated assurance, as well as sourcing and consolidation of data based insights against the business’s current state.
- Data validation against the 7 A’s operating model, analysing quality and under/over-allocation of each cyber security aspect.
- Mitigation of risk through continual improvements via reports and presentations to the steering committee.
Outcomes we typically see
- A strong level of sustainability across the organisation in terms of security awareness, governance and control.
- Increased protection, detection and response to events or incidents which occur.
- Systems process increasingly efficient and maintained against security requirements
- Full compliance and certification against industry recognised frameworks, including ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Scheme.
We have an excellent track record of improving the stability of large organisations in their needs to better establish a protected, organised and continually managed cyber security and risk management system:
- We moved a large luxury retail company towards an improved security posture, delivering first time driving towards best in class service and support. We assessed their internal enterprise architecture capability, and created a security specific centre of excellence which contained over one hundred different findings and recommendations, provided via a maturity framework.
- We have successfully led the end to end transformation of Information Security across 4 federated business groups through defining the required target operating model and creating a core service in alignment. The organisation was created in alignment to best practise with in built maturity assurance, driving accountability and responsibility at every level.
- Global accountability of a global financial business, for enterprise mobility, software configuration and end user computing. We supported the business in building a significant amount of secure automation and robotic process automation (RPA).
Aligned to Industry Recognised Frameworks